Ready-to-Winter, wardrobe "must-have"s

Hello, dear readers! :) Winter is coming and we should be ready for this season.
I collected some outfits with winter's must haves)
I think that classical suit style is the trend of the season

#1 SUIT In grey HOUNDSTOOTH print

MAN
I prefer grey colour , I think it's the trend)

 MANGO

 MANGO

MANGO
 And some romantic colours reminding of warm weather)
 asos
  asos

 asos

#2 WOOL COAT - the best thing to warm up


 MANGO
HM
MANGO 


#3. Cossack HAT a la russe/ Turban and warm scarf






















#4 Floral structured dress and chic accessorizes

Be beautiful and luxurious on parties **)
ASOS


ASOS


HM





#5 "granny" Sweater
feel the love from older times with printed sweaters and jumpers

ASOS.com                                                                                        ASOS.com



HM



HM

Thank you for attention,
Lots of LOVE
Anastasia

Comments

  1. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other, let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! thanx a lot! :) Wow just have seen your blog!! followed you on bloglovin) you have gorgeous style)))) Would be glad if you join my blog!

      Delete
  2. Love the trend analysis and your picks are divine! Am following you now on Bloglovin and hope you might do the same.
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx for visiting! You are very stylish!!))) just followed you on bloglovin too!

      Delete
  3. great post! I love the grey suit!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I subscribed to your amazing blog would love if you join mine too!))) thank you for visiting

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts