Fashion look: Light rock for autumn

Hello my dear readers! I want to introduce my look which I've already wore , but today I'll want to show the details.

 I have chosen leather jacket by Jennyfer, Rocky boots by pull&bear, h&m blouse and mango leggins.
Also I combined the outfit with romantic braid and metallic headband. 
I think that this look is quite tender but somehow daring :)

For your judge ;))






In Tashkent daily temperature is 17', Do you believe? it is very very marvelous, so, I enjoy the last days of warm and wonderful weather :)
 What about your autumn? What is the temp. in your city? write in comments =>

Lots of LOVE,
Anastasia




Comments

  1. Loving the outfit! :) And loving your blog! You should check mine out as well! <3
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you very much for visiting my blog :)) Yuo're soo stylish))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts