Warning - white t-shirt


 My last days in Cuenca (Spain) were so busy but it was one of our latest photosets to shoot. So, by this post I finish a cycle of looks from Spain. This was the best time of my life in this wonderful country and I really changed there. Last days I was in love to wear this narcissistic t-shirt from Bershka, it was love from the first sight))) Of course I combined it with my favourite pair of jeans, I call them lucky jeans, black belt and in most cases sneakers, but highheels I use only for photosets to be honest



This is my typical look for mountanious Cuenca. I think its perfect for travelling, just to meet with friends or if you go to shopping.

I say Keep it SIMPLE. Dont make your style too complicated and wear what you really like and feel comfortable with!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Comments

Popular Posts