Flowered jeans look. Say goodbye to Cuenca

Hola my dears! The best experience of my life just ended. I´ve just came home to my wonderful country Uzbekistan after half year living in Spain exactly in charming old medieval city Cuenca.
It was important part of me becoming older wiser and happier. And of course a little transformation of my style. Now I would like to present you tender look with flowered jeans which I bought in Pimkie. As long as Last post was with denim jacket, so, a little remind for you: better not mix flowered jacket with flowered jeans, it will be too much (it can also may look more fat).

I combined this jeans with simple white blouse by HM and neutral glitter shoes by Stradivarius. I would recommend you also wear this kind of jeans with white or black t-shirt which will make this outfit more casual.



Actualy I more wear this jeans with sneakers and t-shirt. It makes my outfit stylish and at the same time simple 

This jeans are mom style. I really love them.

I really wanted to find blouse with black bow and fortunately found it on sales in HM



Comments

Popular Posts