Pinky fall-winter transformation

Hello my dears! Autumn is going away and winter is coming. It's been a long time since I've posted my last outfit but I really wanted to do a lot of posts, especially one about golden autumn season. Although I could not manage my time for that but YOU can always folllow my Instagram account where I post almost every day! :)

Today I would liketo show how the weather in Tashkent has changed from autumn to winter in one day! There falls and then rainy snow has become a real snow!

Christmas mood on :)
This pink coat is so warm and at the same time so light. I combined  it with white sweater and cropped jeans

                                     Black Beret has become very gorgeous accessory
 
My f21 boots were the most comfortable ones for this outfit. By the way old Tashkent Chorsu is behind me. But then I came to the city center and snow was in full swing...

I started to remember those Christmas films from our childhood, mandarins and chocoolate

This scarf is not so stylish here with this coat but the weather was so cooooold I didn't have any choice.

For Tashkent snow is so rare thing that we always make Instagram-facebook posts when snow is coming, all the people adult and children are very happy.




Total look and me brrr.... 

Turn on your Christmas mood :)


Wait for more posts
FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK PAGE
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
FOLLOW MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL
LOTS Of LOVE 

Comments

Popular Posts