University look in a big city

Hello my dear friends and beauty lovers!
I am so excited to writing you as I have a lot of to say.
First of all I have been to Thailand again and also visited Malaysia. And I'm going to prepare some posts special for my blg readers about travelling and my impression on it.  However, the best is the last :) That is why I will first introduce my look which will be best for studies as the summer is over and it is time to study hard (but nobody prohibits to look gorgeous) and concentrate on work.

I've made this photoshoot in the beautifyl city Kuala Lumpur where a lot of international students are getting their knowledge.

So, I wear office dress with collar and I advise to wear loafers with it. Unfortunately I could not wear my loafers as it was too hot there and I forgot to bring my bag :)

By the way, satchel bag will be the best for this look.

this H&M sunglasses well suite the office and laconic look and make it very gorgeous.

I think I would  wear this asos bag
and this loafers

Dont forget about watches (in order not to be late)


Looking forward to making new posts for you!
XOXO,\
Anastasia

Comments

Popular Posts