Look: White Blazer - always in trend

Hello dear readers! Summer is ending, but we certainly want to keep our memories of this amazing season. We can easy do it through our way of wearing different clothes.

I wanted to show tihs look during 3 months but couldn't find enough time, accesories etc. but finally I decided to risk and show you my look)
white colour always wins


I was inspired by white colour and its magic))) Oh, and I found resembling look at one of my favourite tv-shows 90210 Naomi.



This look is good for work or to some meetings. But I love wear high-waisted shorts. With shorts, it's pretty stylish and not so formal.









Here are the photos of  gorgeous celebrities in white)
Amazing Sarah Jessica Parker



Miranda Kerr



Comments

  1. очень стильно!!! всегда актуально!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Айвори с коралловым - хорошее сочетание! Очень идут шортики

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts