Printed Jacket in Old town

Hello my dear readers!

I was for a long time not posting anything because was enjoying my Erasmus life in Spain. I really have a lot of looks to show you and more frequently post them on instagram account (Don't hesitate to follow me). This time I would love to share with you my look with favorite jacket. I long time wanted to buy jacket with flowers and some prints what i finally did and now combine it with jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses, everything!

As I previously wrote, I moved to Spain but, unfortunately, its my last month here and I really love the place i live. Cuenca is amazing, especially it's old town. Me and my best friend were walking today with our nice outfits through its magnificent streets, so lets see what I wear.

I combined my jacket with jeans skirts and oversize T/shirt. Also wanted to show you my new Stradivarius shoes but I think with sneakers this look is better.


They are so tender and sparkling. Perfect for Uni or date :)


Oversize blue jeans jacket now on trend, for sure. You will never loose having it!

Precious old Cuenca behind




Oversize t-shirt is also the basic wardrobe

Enjoying the view of this city!
Besos :*

Comments

Popular Posts