Cami top for classic look

Hello my dears! Hope you had really productive week and now are ready for something new.

I was always telling that in this blog I dont demonstrate some special fashion trends or something I just show the way I wear. I am a student and of course my wardrobe is not full of different clothes for posting everytime a lot of looks. Today I present you look with my high heels and trousers which I already showed you. I just added to them my favorite cami top which I think now of course in every girl´s wardrobe.

Such a top is stylish, sexy and at the same time you can go out with that at at night as well as at daytime.
Wearing blazer with cami top you will look really elegant and its perfect for going out
And glasses make this outfit even fit for work and studies!



why not to go to date like this?

But before meet with your bestie for morning coffee :)




See you soon
Follow my Instagram 

Comments

Popular Posts