The thing in white vest! Fashion Week SS15

Hello dears! I am very excited that the season of fashion weeks is in its full swing. Unfortunately, I have no opportunity to be at the center of the events, but, surely, can observe all the collections via internet (and it is its advantage) :)

Today I would like to share the outfit, I could wear on a fashion week in New York. Although, the NY Fashion Week is over, street style looks of celebrities are still under our observation, so, I want to share mine for the Teen Vogue challenge.

The main base of the outfit is long white vest, I love it :)

I've never been to New York, but as I know NY is the city of contrasts. That is why Fashion week's street style is also so colorful and somehow provocative. 
I still cannot wear funky clothes, as I am a conservative in style. (To be honest, I have only sensible clothing in my wardrobe) :)))


However, hoe should we visit Fashion week without some craziness? 
My hairstyle has been changed and I added a pink bag










Lots of LOVE,
Anastasia <3


Comments

Popular Posts