Juicy Summer in Village

Hi, dear friends! I congratulate you with the beginning of very productive season autumn. Summer is over but I am sure that you want to prolong this great time. Summer is the time of joy, happiness, freedom! 
I am thankful to this summer because it helped me to relax and save much power for this hard year at Uni.  
To remind you of summer I prepared the look, very juicy very bright and very "summer"
I think in many countries the weather is still hot and these beautiful girls can wear this look to keep memory of summer

the base of the look is white t-shirt and jeans shorts
wearing the base you can add everything you want and make the look colorful and funny

the highlight of this outfit is Reebok sneakers and 
 handkerchief on the head
I love this necklace 


Sarah wanted to be in photoshoot very very much that's why I had to take her :)



Here is the transformation
No accessories except hat and your funny retro look becomes romantic and gracious



Wish you the best autumn ever,,
Hello from summer,
Anastasia

Comments

Popular Posts