High waist shorts and inspiring Audrey

Hi my dears! Today is a special day! My BIRTHDAY!!!! but I'm still writing for you as I promised to post rapidly :)

Summer is a beautiful time and we start an active lifestyle. So, it's important to wear comfortable but stylish clothes. Summer in Tashkent is very hot and the irreplaceable things are shorts and t-shirt.
This look is very comfortable and somehow like sport-chic. Nowadays the trend is to mix classic and sport styles. Don't be afraid to experiment! :))

I chose high waist jeans shorts with black belt and white t-shirt with beautiful, adorable and inspiring Audrey Hepburn. This photo is my favorite as it's from one of the loveliest films Breakfast at Tiffany's. Also, I chose white Reebok sneakers to add an image :)


Audrey Hepburn is my icon. She was so tender, stylish and beautiful! I love her films and her charity activities. She is really one of the greatest women in the world :)



LOTS OF LOVE,
Anastasia <3

Comments

Popular Posts