Pretty ballet tutu. the walk with my princess

Hi! Sunday is the only day when I can do publications, that's why I want to publish another one look which is very 'spring" positive and sunny.

I wear a ballet tutu with a black t-shirt with letters and black classic pumps. the place where we photographed is close to home and I decided to take a walk with my princess dog Sarah :))


She made my photoshoot very funny because she didn't want to pose (my sister photographed us and Sarah can't live without her), so she always tried to run away to my sister.


I think that such look we can wear to a romantic date in the park or to a bachelorette party.
To be honest nobody wear such looks in Tashkent but I feel very pretty wearing this, so it's very cool





wish you all be happy
HAPPY EASTER!
love you,
Anastasia


Comments

Popular Posts