National Khan Atlas in Emilio Pucci pre-fall 2014 collection

Hello dears! :) How are you? How's your routine? I'm coping with my studying and it's so hard to find some time for blog, but i can't live without it)))

Today I'm gonna introduce you a publication about our Uzbek national material khan Atlas and Adras print, which has been used in Emilio Pucci's pre-fall 2014 collection. Actually it's not the first time when Haute-couture designers use this colorful print. I was writing about our national dresses and about the material, you can get to know with it here

So, enjoy the photos))

 Emilio Pucci, Marchese di Barsento (20 November 1914 – 29 November 1992) was a Florentine Italian fashion designer and politician. He and his eponymous company are synonymous with geometric prints in a kaleidoscope of colours. 



Here are some other photos of celebrities wearing atlas:
our country is small and not a lot of people know about our History and culture, that's why it's very pleasant and makes me proud to see that Uzbekistan influenced on fashion somehow))))
Pippa Middleton , the younger sister of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge

Just Cavalli

In Uzbekistan this material is not so expensive in markets the cost starts from $5, nut if you wish to buy exclusive material with your own unique print the cost will be much higher.



Hope, that you like the publication, see you soon :)
Lots of Love, Anastasia

Comments

  1. hey thanks so much for nominating me for a leibster award, I've uploaded a thank you post and linked your blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love it!!
    I'm your new follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Wow! I am a new fan of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts