Liebster blog award!



Hello dears! ;) I am very happy to share my joy that I was nominated for the Liebster Award!
It's the award for new bloggers which recommend and promote them :)
I was nominated  by an amazing blogger Emily :) I love her very sweet blog here is the link (don't forget to visit it)
the rules are:
1. You must link the persons blog who nominated you for the award.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3. You then pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
4. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
5. You must inform the nominees they have been nominated.

Emily asked me this questions and read my responses)))


  1. What was your reason to start blogging? - I always got inspired by famous bloggers' style and wanted to share my emotions, opinion with other people, to tell who I am in my soul. Also, I was on the workshop by famous stillinberlin.de and Mary gave me an idea to tell all the world about my country's amazing culture. Style and fashion can express all these feelings and I decided to start my blog :) 
  2. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe? - It is absolutely my leather jacket, I can wear it everywhere and  it reminds me about my trip to another Asian city Almaty where I bought it. 
  3. Who is your biggest inspiration? - Audrey Hepburn.
    As we know, that majority of celebrities have dark spots like vain, money and bad habits in their lives, Audrey always inspired me by her charity activities until the end of her great life, noble appearance and, of course, unforgettable style. 

  4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? - In the world full of creative and inspired people, who want to change the world for better, making my new reportage about history of fashion.
  5. What is one product you can't live without? - rise, my Korean roots make themselves known LOL :)))
  6. What are you most passionate about? - world history, I love looking for connections between history and nowadays behaviour of the people from different regions, the influence of history on fashion and style, and of course love read about great persons.   
  7. If you were stranded on a desert island, name 3 people you would choose to be with you (fictional or not)? - I can't live without my family. so, it will be my mom, dad and sister. 
  8. Who is your celeb crush? - Zayn Malik from One Direction. He's so beautiful and I adore his voice. 
  9. Nail Varnish or Lipstick? - lipstick for emphasizing smile))
  10. Favourite band/artist? (I love knowing this from people!) - Queen, they are legends!!!
  11. What was your biggest new years resolution? - to fall in love)))
Drumroll.... My nominations! :)
Casey - http://www.imperfectwonder.com/
Melinda - http://curatedcool.com/Raven - http://www.swankstylista.com/Addison Cain http://simplyskindeepbeauty.blogspot.com/Flannery Good - http://www.thefashiontweaker.com/Lexi - http://www.prettyandfresh.com/



And your 11 question from me :)
  1. Who is your favourite designer?
  1. What is your secret obsession?
  1. What's the name of the movie, that was most comical  for you?
  1. Cats or dogs?
  1. what do you think about "selfie and duck face" photos"?
  1. blogger, who inspires you most?
  1. Do you like high-heels?
  1. the first article of your blog was about..?
  1. What is your craziest dream?
  1. What's special do you have in your style?
  1. City of your dream?

Can't wait for your answers! Thanks a lot Emily! 
Lots of LOVE,
Anastasia

Comments

  1. thank you so so much for this! So sweet of you I will be doing a leibster post soon :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all!) I will be waiting for your post)))

      Delete
  2. Love all your answers. Great interview!! xx
    Casey
    http://ImperfectWonder.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! for a short term your blog has become so adorable! love your style)))

      Delete
  3. Hi! thank you!) I've just followed your amazing blog)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts