Aarhus. Scandinavian minimalism and some accents

Hello dear readers!

It has been long time since I posted feed on my blog. The world of social media is evolving so rapidly, that is why I concentrated on my Instagram page  rather than on website.

However, I feel that I must share great news with you. Two months ago I moved to Aarhus, amazing city in Denmark to pursue my Master's degree in Journalism, Media and Globalization. I will be staying here for a year and who knows what happens next? :)

The city is amazing, it is a combination of cozy lifestyle with some part of city culture. There are a lot of young people who are basically students of great Aarhus University. With regard to shopping life, there are a lot of shops maybe unknown in south or eastern Europe but they represnt truthful Scandinavian style, minimalism and high quality.

There a lot og hipster style shops but all of them have authentic clothing which make you look very gorgeous and stylish. I also found one amazing shop with Danish brands called Bloomers.dk. There I found a perfect velvet suit with double breasted blazer. That is now super trendy, I am sure you know it.



This suit has amazing burgundi colour which is not pale or greyish but at the same time it will not make feel uncomfortable as it is not ver bright. 
I combined the suit with pretty t-shirt which makes an outfit more casual. So that it perfectly fits the streets in Aarhus or Copenhagen :)


Of course, you can make this look even more modern with adding belt bag with animal print. BTW animal print is coming back again to podiums. 



This outfit is perfect fow work, official meeting, coffee with firends and even a date. Why not?
Especially when the quality is so good!

It would also perfetly fit with heels black ones preferably and do not forget about sunglasses in case it is sunny.

If you want to discover more suits in different colours, you can order women blazer here :)


XOXO,
Anastasia



Comments

Popular Posts