Camel coat welcomed in Cuenca

Hola a todos! Hello my dear readers. It´s been a long time since I´ve not written to my blog, but the are heavy reasons because I moved to another country. Foe 5 months I live in Spain in a very marvellous old city Cuenca. This UNESCO´s world heritage city is so old and at the same time so magnificent. The most adorable place is Old Plaza where you can contemplate small houses on the top of he mountains and famous Cathedral de Santa Maria y San Julian.

For me the colour of Old Cuenca is Beige, that´s why I present you my Cuenca inspired look. My favourite beige hat and camel coat.

This coat I bought in Pull&Bear. I combined it with beige Asos hat, Forever 21 boots and jens by Lefties. When exploring a new city it is hard to use only bag, so i had to wer my stylish backpack in the most fashioable green colour


Black shoes should not be only black  So I decided to wear casual shirt in black and long cardigan which is now on the top trends



This view is amazing!

Black cardigan is the best opportunity to add something interesting in your look and at the same time very useful when it is windy weather


And that´s the Cathedral behind me. you should definitely visit this place one time



Soon more new posts,
BESOS 



Comments

Popular Posts