New Year. Welcome 2017!

Hello my dear readers! I am very happy to welcome you in the new 2017 year. 2016 was very great and fruitful but the new year will be brighter and full of new experience and emotions. Of course, I wish that my blog will be even more interesting in the New Year and more inspo is waiting for you.

Today I want to continue the concept of my blog and show you the look which featured or UZbek brand "Fratelli Casa". Uzbek Ikat as a print - that's how I called my look.



This sweet-shot is by our local mas market brand fratellicasa. They use local cotton fabrique and some national accessories are used as the print.

They are best with jeans and my lovely sneakers



But winter is cold as usual that's why don't forget about warm coat




Wish that your new year will be very happy! 
LOTS OF LOVE,
Anastasia

Follow my Instagram
FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts