Cape blazer and sport chic

Hello, it's me... I've been wondering how long i have not seeing you my dear readers! I wish you remember about my blog and remind the streets of Tashkent full of colours and style.

Today I would like to post a look with my favourite cape blazer. Cape blazer is and absolute trend of the season. the better one is white combine with classic white pants. but i have chosen black one. some time after I present ultimate look with cape blazer fora  nighout: claasy lipstick, highheels, cape and pants. But today I share with you how to apply this trend on the everyday occasion. thanks God, sport chic is STILL ALIVE, and that is why I combined my lovely sneakers, jeans and cape. Voila!

I wear this bag to my Uni, very large and you can find everything there


belt is a great combination to make your outfit more classic rather than casual


black loafers would be better there, but nothing is so comfortable as Sneakers!

LOTS OF LOVE, Anastasia

Comments

Popular Posts