The end of 2013

So many tears, so many laughter, this year was crazy! I've lost a very close person but found a lot of new friends! I entered the University, got and then lost the job of my dream - journalist at style.uz, met Jimmy Choo, participated in big events and had my photo works on the exhibition, started this blog (I love it!) and worked hard hard hard!
Finally, I can say that Hardworking is the means of success and happiness! I wish that the next year will be better and happier! And all the sadness and sorrows will leave in 2013!

Happy new year my dear friends! I love you all! Soon, new year party look)))


LOTS OF LOVE,
Anastasia

Comments

  1. Please check out my blog and share with your friends! www.ladyhattan.com - I love your layout and blog! Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much)) Just checked out your blog, it's soooo amazing! thank you for visit)))

      Delete
  2. Please check out my blog and share with your friends! www.ladyhattan.com - I love your layout and blog! Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts