Romantic look for 1D This Is Us premiere

Hi dear readers! The last summer day I decided to remind with cinema and went to the premiere of One Direction "This is Us". I was so excited about it and decided to wear romantic teen-looked clothes. I chose pink cream coloured top and skirt in combination with creamy ballets, bag and hit of the season flowered headband. Finally I weared blue jeans jacket and I think it finished the outfit.




Top Motivi
Skirt BCBG girls 
bag New Look
Jacket Mango
P.S. Yeap I know that I need to lose weight LOL


The film was amazin, feelin like I really was on their concert, 3D effects were great. Hope you had great summer and will have incredible Autumn!

Thank You, XOXO

Comments

  1. Насть, я влюбилась в сумку))
    ой не могу.... хочу такую же...))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Могу дать ссылку, кстати она очень очень не дорогая
      вот
      http://us.asos.com/New-Look-Phoebe-Eyelet-Winged-Shopper-Bag/10mt69/?iid=2928396&cid=9714&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=3&clr=Stone&mporgp=L05ldy1Mb29rL05ldy1Mb29rLVBob2ViZS1FeWVsZXQtV2luZ2VkLVNob3BwZXItQmFnL1Byb2Qv

      Delete
    2. спасибо дорогая , побегу заказывать))

      Delete
  2. Very very nice!!! Thanks for visit my blog! ;) Outside Fashion Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Valencia! I'm really but occasionally just found your comment! Thank you very much! I immediately join to whatiwear.com and it will be a great pleasure for me!
      Thanks a lot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts